Gavin Barwell is to go around the country meeting housing professionals as he hears views on the Housing White Paper.
The housing minister is to attend nine regional events to hear the views of those up and down the country.
The event is free and spaces are limited.
He said: “The challenge of increasing supply cannot be met by government alone.
“That is why I want to hear from a wide range of stakeholders – councillors, local authority planning and housing officers, large and small developers, housing associations, estate agents, letting agents and others – about what they think about the white paper and how we can work together to fix our broken housing market.
“To that end I am going to spend the next couple of weeks travelling around the country trying to hear from as many housing and planning professionals as possible.”
The events are as follows:
- London, Monday 20 February – Book now
- Birmingham, Tuesday 21 February – Book now
- Manchester, Tuesday 21 February – Book now
- Cambridge, Wednesday 22 February – Book now
- Gateshead, Thursday 23 February – Book now
- York, Friday 24 February – Book now
- Taunton, Thursday 2 March – Book now
- Surrey, Monday 6 March, – Book now by sending an RSVP to Emma Sutton here