Want to make a positive difference to someone’s life? We are looking for caring individuals who can deliver the best possible domiciliary care service in our Extra Care Housing scheme in Worle. Tamar Court has a variety of apartments for the over 55’s; offering a range of facilities and help to support independence.
Proud to Care? If you join us now and continue to work for us for six months, you will receive a bonus payment based on your average weekly wages. So, what are you waiting for? Join us Today!
About the Role:
- We are looking for two colleagues who can either work: 24 hours or 30 hours per week in the day and a colleague who can work 30 hours per week as a night shift. This will cover shifts from 6.45am – 2.00pm and 2.15pm – 10.00pm and you will need to be able to commit to two evenings per week. The Night shift is 7.00pm – 7.00am.
- Provide support to customers and their relatives as part of a friendly team
- Guaranteed Hours Contracts with starting rates of £8.21 per hour
- 40p per mile (drivers)
- Full Uniform Provided
- Paid travel time
- Previous experience is not essential as we offer an initial paid shadowing period and on the job training allowing you to become confident in working with us
- Be part of a great company with Services rated as Good by CQC
- We’re friendly, caring & extremely supportive bunch!
It is really important that you are passionate about providing great, high quality consistent care and support to our customers in their homes. We are looking for people who are flexible, have amazing communication skills and who want to provide a great service.
What we offer you:
- 20 days holiday plus an extra day off to celebrate your anniversary with us
- Auto-enrolment Pension
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Rewards Portal with access to 100’s of Discounts
- On-going development and guidance from our dedicated Senior Carers
- Various training programmes, including Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care
- Volunteering Leave
For this role you will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check that we will pay for. You do not need to be able to drive to apply.
A bit about us
Alliance Living Care operates across North Somerset and South Bristol and are part of Alliance Homes Group. What sets us apart from other Home Care agencies is how we put customers at the heart of what we do and our dedication to providing the best quality of care. With over 150 colleagues working across our care teams, you will be joining a fantastic team who are committed to delivering our aims and proud to work for us.
If you are interested and ready to bring your AGAME, apply today HERE!
We believe in equality of opportunity and understand the value of a diverse mix of talented people that is representative of our community.
We will be reviewing applications and interviewing suitable candidates before the closing date, therefore the vacancy may close prior to 22nd September 2019. We recommend getting your application in as soon as possible