Community Involvement Officer
Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation based in Gloucestershire who are seeking a Community Involvement Officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, promoting and supporting resident involvement initiatives to ensure tenants are able to contribute to the development of improved services
- Manage the running of current community projects
- Co-ordinate and attend resident meetings
- Work closely with staff to ensure that resident involvement is developed in each service
- Recruit, promote and support community representatives
- Promote community funding opportunities
- Keep up to date records of resident involvement and their views
The suitable candidate will have:
- Community engagement knowledge
- Experience in a social hosuing environment
- Possess the ability to work as a team
If you would like more information on this role, please apply now for an immediate start or contact Bethan Hall.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.