Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £55,647 + £6,000 car allowance
Sellick Partnership are working with one of the largest providers of affordable housing in the UK, managing over 65,000 homes.
As the business continues to grow, they are investing in some key appointments and have an exciting opportunity for a Development Manager to join their team
You will be joining the development team when planned growth includes the delivery of 1000-1500 homes per annum.
- Identifying, gaining approval for and bringing forward to planning permission or land purchase contract exchange new business opportunities for the development of new homes
- Leading on acquisitions including the preparation/presentation of bids
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams of property professionals
- Managing capital projects with a value of tens of millions of pounds
- Representing the organisation at a senior level with customers, external agencies, partners, local authorities, other registered providers, land agents and consultants to forge excellent relationships and generate new business
- Developing detailed scenario planning and financial modelling to appraise the potential of new opportunities, co- ordinate project business plans and manage projects from inception to an agreed and seamless handover
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent social housing market knowledge and proven track record of acquiring land, property and new business opportunities
- Current and practical knowledge of housing development / procurement, including relevant legislation and regulation
- Knowledge and experience of budget and project management
- A sound understanding of funding models with the ability to provide credible feasibility analysis
- National remit, primarily based out of London
- 25 days annual leave+ bank holidays
- Private healthcare insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional qualification support
- Childcare vouchers and much more…
For details on this vacancy please call Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years’ experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.