allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for a Lead Business Analyst to join our Portfolio, Programme and Project Office, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll manage a team of Business Analysts, providing a professional and structured Business Analysis service to all aspects of the allpay business. You’ll undertake analysis activity to ensure value and risk are being addressed, and own and facilitate best practice in the Business Analysis & Portfolio team.
PRIMARY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
As Lead Business Analyst, some of your key duties will include:
- Line management of a team including undertaking appraisals, participation in recruitment and undertaking 1-2-1’s.
- Providing direction, feedback, coaching and personal development to build the capability of the team.
- Supporting the business as required with strategy development and roadmap development
- Supporting continuous development of the portfolio process
- Providing analysis for business case development to feed the corporate portfolio.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst within a software delivery environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working with Business and IT Portfolios.
- Proven breadth and depth of experience of industry standard Business Analysis techniques, with a proactive approach to requirements elicitation.
- Experience of project and software development methodologies.
- BCS(ISEB) Business Analysis qualification.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.