allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for Project Management Office (PMO) Manager to join our Change Team. The role is based in our Hereford Office.
In this role, you’ll lead and manage the provision of project and programme management services to the allpay business. Ensure that management and executive governance groups are provided with accurate and timely project and programme level management information. You will also establish, manage and maintain relationship with business leaders and stakeholders in order to ensure project and programme delivery.
As PMO Manager, some of your key duties will include:
- Manage the PMO, clearly communicating the function of the team across allpay
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Project Sponsors, Innovation Managers, and teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects
- Lead recruitment of PMO team members in a pragmatic and efficient way
- Lead the implementation of programme management in allpay
- Define reporting which fits the needs of projects and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making with timely, cost effective project delivery
- Ensure that projects are aligned with the strategic business and IT drivers of allpay
- Advise on Change Management process and techniques
- Regularly undertake project health checks against the best practice designed by the Project Management Office
Key skills required:
- Resilience and flexibility in a fast paced, ever-changing, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge and leadership in the use of different methodologies (e.g., PRINCE2, APMP, Agile, Waterfall, MSP, MoP)
- Knowledge of project planning tools (e.g. MS Project or similar project management software)
In return, allpay offers a range of benefits and perks.
In addition to a generous pay package we also enjoy access to our onsite facilities, including our on-site gym and the catering facilities, all of which are subsidised.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.