Three to Six Months Temporary
£300-£500 per day
Start Date: ASAP
- To take strategic accountability and direct and indirect operational responsibility for ensuring the compliance with its landlord statutory and non-statutory duties and obligations is met and maintained on the portfolios assigned to the post holder. Accountable officer on all property statutory compliance areas, general business Health & Safety matters for LBB and responsible for advising managers, directors and members.
- Manage the insurance contract with corporate insurers and ensure that the asset base is correctly insured, managed and maintained where it will result in risk of serious damage to life or property stock.
- Support the Head of Property Services in ensuring effective arrangements are in place to monitor compliance with all statutory requirements, policies and priorities.
- Oversee support and develop all compliance and H&S policies staying abreast of legislative changes.
- Lead and deliver a safety first culture for all staff, in particular mobile and agile staff
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement a risk management approach to Compliance and the elimination and reduction of hazards through the delivery of training, maintenance, inspection and testing work.
- Carry out workforce involvement and consultation to identify and consider all risks. Carry out accident and loss investigations and scenario planning including stakeholder consultation. Use techniques such as SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) and PESTLE (political, economic, sociological, technological, legal, environmental) analysis to assist in developing the full risk picture
- Rank the risks and prioritise mitigation and programmed action within financial limits. Develop a risk management strategy and plan accordingly. Execute compliance management and regularly monitor and report progress.
- Design, commission and/or procure suitable contracts to secure compliance. Monitor delivery of the outputs of those contracts or manage those contracts directly and indirectly as appropriate and required.
- Support the Head of Property Services to produce, implement and review the Health & Safety Policies covering a technical and people focused business, and support LBBs health and safety committee.
Experience & Qualifications:
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent.
- Evidence of significant relevant Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation and good practice.
- Knowledge of the compliance and regulatory framework in which ALMO’s and Registered Providers operate in relation to health and safety, data management and insurance.
- Knowledge of the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business