It’s back! We are delighted to announce the launch of 2019’s 24housing awards!
This is a great chance for housing providers to showcase their best practice in the sector, amid cuts and drives for greater efficiency.
With the political and economic climate only becoming more difficult to navigate (to say the least), the annual awards are the perfect opportunity for hard-working teams to get the recognition they deserve for their frontline work.
The categories this year are:
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year
- Tenant Champion
- Affordable Housing Scheme of the Year
- Best Green Scheme
- Community Achievement
- Best Apprenticeship Scheme
- Communications Team of the Year
- Welfare Wise
- Innovation of the Year
- Customer Service Provider of the Year
- Care & Support Provider of the Year
- Best Training Scheme
- Chief Executive of the Year
- Housing Professional of the Year
Entries for the awards will close on the 26th of July!
From 24housing, we wish you the very best of luck and look forward to seeing your entries over the coming months.