bpha is a housing association which is committed to providing its customers with high quality, value for money services whilst continuing to develop energy efficient, sustainable and affordable housing. Our goal is to create places where everyone feels proud to live.
“We are a leading provider and developer of affordable homes – for rent, sheltered, residential care and shared ownership – operating in the Home Counties between Oxford and Cambridge.”
We work together with communities – to improve opportunities, independence and quality of life for our residents, and to benefit the wider community. We bring people together, and run and support a wide range of community activities.
All the money we make is used to invest in existing homes, to enable us to build new homes, and to deliver new and improved services.
We own over 18,000 homes, employ over 350 staff, and have an outstanding track record of delivering on average over 500 new homes every year for the last decade.
Our Purpose is to be A Housing Association that Builds Places and Houses Aspiration by:
- Providing more homes
- Delivering excellent management and customer service
- Efficiently managing assets
- Engaging customers and supporting community development
- Delivering added value housing services
Our ambition is to be the BEST possible Housing Association:
- Better – restless to improve – better tomorrow than we are today
- Efficient – effective in everything we do, driving value for money
- Sustainable – here for future generations
- Trusted – to be relied upon, a cornerstone of the communities in which we work